Whoa, it's been a while
Wow, it's been 4 years since I posted anything here. That's just terrible! But I'll excuse myself by pointing out I have been working an insanely busy job for 3 of those years, so...
Anyway, there's a website called "Reasons My Son is Crying", which has been popular for years, and I came across it again today. The man who writes it started it by writing down all the ridiculous reasons his two-year old would cry, and now that his kids are about 5 and 7 (same as mine) puts down all the funny things his kids say, and it reminded me that I haven't been writing down all the funny things MY kids say very often, and I want an archive of them for when they are teenagers and make me mad and I want to remember how sweet and adorable they used to be. So I'm going to try to remember to update this. "Try" being the operative word.
Here's the latest, which actually only happened a few minutes ago when Zoe interrupted me writing this and asked for water downstairs:
Zoe (as I am filling up the glass from the water purifier inside the fridge): The cantaloupe sure is lucky.
Me: Why?
Zoe: It is always cold.
No idea what this means.
Anyway, there's a website called "Reasons My Son is Crying", which has been popular for years, and I came across it again today. The man who writes it started it by writing down all the ridiculous reasons his two-year old would cry, and now that his kids are about 5 and 7 (same as mine) puts down all the funny things his kids say, and it reminded me that I haven't been writing down all the funny things MY kids say very often, and I want an archive of them for when they are teenagers and make me mad and I want to remember how sweet and adorable they used to be. So I'm going to try to remember to update this. "Try" being the operative word.
Here's the latest, which actually only happened a few minutes ago when Zoe interrupted me writing this and asked for water downstairs:
Zoe (as I am filling up the glass from the water purifier inside the fridge): The cantaloupe sure is lucky.
Me: Why?
Zoe: It is always cold.
No idea what this means.

Comments
Post a Comment