Making Up for Lost Time!

I am so behind when it comes to blogging - it seems like there is never a good time!  But today the little girl I take care of went home early and the kids are napping (um...pretending to nap), so I have a few minutes to myself.  I'll put these in more than one post so it doesn't take forever for those of you with slow connections to download.

I want to post pictures from Halloween, because they are so cute.

Our friends Allison and Marla let Ben borrow a Raggedy Andy costume their son had worn the previous year.  This was the only decent picture we could get of him, because he refused to wear the hat and kind of threw a fit about the other.  Oh well!


Zoe was a chicken.  Allison brought over a chicken costume and a princess costume, and this is the one Zoe chose.  I'm glad because did you ever see a cuter chicken?







At the end of the trick or treating, we tried to get a photo of all the kids, but when Jack put Ben on the ground, this happened:
I'm a terrible mother for finding that funny, but I just can't help it.

Here's Zoe trick or treating, she's walking along going "cluck cluck!":







Comments

  1. Oh, Kat, I am just seeing these! She is the most adorable child in the universe.

    Thank you, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts