Zoe-isms Chapter 3
7-4-12
Zoe: "What's that?"
Me: "It's a wedding dress."
Zoe. "Oh. It looks like a cake."
8-7-12
Zoe: "You're my favorite friend."
8-7-12
Zoe: "I'm happy!"
Me: "Me too! You make me happy."
Zoe: "Yes. I make me happy too."
8-7-12
Zoe: (pointing at the changing table) "That's a diaper changer!"
Jack: (pointing at himself) "No, THIS is a diaper changer."
pause.
Zoe: "No, that's a shirt."
8-9-12
Zoe: (pointing at the Cheez-Its box) "I want some crackers."
Jack: "How about some goldfish?"
Zoe: "No, I want the GOOD crackers."
8-14-12
Zoe: "Can I have a cheese stick without any lettuce in it?" (after being given a spinach and feta cheese stick)
8-12
Zoe: (looking at the Baby Bach DVD case) "Can I watch Baby Batch?"
later-
Zoe: (looking at my Italian Isolabella poster that I have never read out loud) "That says Solabella."
Me: *boggle*
8-19-12
Zoe: "Once upon a time, (insert two minutes of complete gibberish), peanut butter crackers, the end."
8-25-12
(Discussing the new ladybug tent)
Jack: "What's in the tent?"
Zoe: "Oh. A lovey. Some beads. Soft Blanket. Pillow. Fish book. Everything you want."
Zoe: "What's that?"
Me: "It's a wedding dress."
Zoe. "Oh. It looks like a cake."
8-7-12
Zoe: "You're my favorite friend."
8-7-12
Zoe: "I'm happy!"
Me: "Me too! You make me happy."
Zoe: "Yes. I make me happy too."
8-7-12
Zoe: (pointing at the changing table) "That's a diaper changer!"
Jack: (pointing at himself) "No, THIS is a diaper changer."
pause.
Zoe: "No, that's a shirt."
8-9-12
Zoe: (pointing at the Cheez-Its box) "I want some crackers."
Jack: "How about some goldfish?"
Zoe: "No, I want the GOOD crackers."
8-14-12
Zoe: "Can I have a cheese stick without any lettuce in it?" (after being given a spinach and feta cheese stick)
8-12
Zoe: (looking at the Baby Bach DVD case) "Can I watch Baby Batch?"
later-
Zoe: (looking at my Italian Isolabella poster that I have never read out loud) "That says Solabella."
Me: *boggle*
8-19-12
Zoe: "Once upon a time, (insert two minutes of complete gibberish), peanut butter crackers, the end."
8-25-12
(Discussing the new ladybug tent)
Jack: "What's in the tent?"
Zoe: "Oh. A lovey. Some beads. Soft Blanket. Pillow. Fish book. Everything you want."

Comments
Post a Comment