Tents and Plants

Weather's getting warmer; we're getting closer to summer every day.

Ben and Zoe playing.

Today Jack put up our tent in the back yard for Zoe to play with. She was enthralled.



My herbs are growing like crazy! They are about twice as big here as the last time I posted pictures of them. It's a little silly how happy they make me. I love to sit outside and look at them.

Something's been eating my basil. Whatever it is has good taste, but it sure does tick me off.

Something's also been eating my rose bush. Even though it got eaten, this little rose did its best to bloom anyway. I told Jack if that isn't a metaphor for life, I don't know what is.

I don't know the name of this plant, but a friend gave it to us last year as a moving-in present. It was in a hanging basket and about three times smaller than it is here. It's starting to bloom again.


Jack's tomato plants are twice as big...

And so is my baby lemon. Grow baby grow!

Ben the cutie-pants.

Comments

Popular Posts