Final April Photos

We're winding down the month of April. Soon May will be here and I will go back to work part-time and then (gulp) full-time in the fall. I hate the idea of not being with the kids, but life happens; you gotta roll with it.

Toddlerhood is complicated. Most days are quite challenging, but we get through.

The lemons and the tomatoes are growing, there are baby birds under the eave of our front porch, and the trees are all completely green now...life keeps on moving!

Here's some photos from the last few weeks:

 Ben works on the computer with Daddy.

After the bath!

Giggling.

Probably the quintessential photo of Ben. Shows off all his chubby deliciousness and bubbly personality!

It's SO hard to get a picture of Zoe these days - she won't pose for me (and she won't get anywhere near Ben so getting a picture of them together is practically impossible), so I have to be really sneaky about it. I took this one from across the room with the zoom...I think she thought I was just messing with my camera.

Snuck this one when she was playing. Look at this picture - this is a little girl here with long legs and jeans and all. Where did my little baby go?

Finally got a lovely picture of her as she sat on my lap and watched herself in the viewfinder. She loves to watch herself on video or see pictures of herself. You'd think she would want to take pictures since she likes to look at them, but she doesn't seem to get how that works yet. Oh well! This picture is nice anyway!
And for your viewing pleasure, here is Ben after a bath, just being cute.

Comments

Popular Posts