April

Ben likes Jack's hat.

Do you see a future teenager in this expression? She's graduated to a Big Girl Bed and apparently is now 13.

Our back porch - lots of plants and flowers! We love sitting out here.
We found out our backyard is full of snails when Jack was playing soccer with Zoe and inadvertently stepped on about a dozen. I think that's what has been eating my plants! Time for Snail-B-Gone.

I managed to surreptitiously snap this butterfly on the lemon tree. The blossoms are so fragrant you can smell them as soon as you walk outside.

Here's some more pictures from Easter taken by our friend Allison, who has a much nicer camera and better photographic artistry!


I'm including these last two pictures because I think they're hilarious. Clearly the kids were not into having their pictures made with Mom and Dad.

Comments

Popular Posts