Put Me In The Zoo
Zoe reads again, this time from Put Me In The Zoo.
We continue to be impressed with all the things she does. In fact, I'm pretty sure her knowledge will surpass mine by the time she is 4 years old. Maybe she'll teach me calculus or explain Brecht to me if I'm nice.
Then we have our other little sweetheart...
"Hello, whoever you are! I am Ben and I want to love you."
We continue to be impressed with all the things she does. In fact, I'm pretty sure her knowledge will surpass mine by the time she is 4 years old. Maybe she'll teach me calculus or explain Brecht to me if I'm nice.
Then we have our other little sweetheart...
"Hello, whoever you are! I am Ben and I want to love you."
| Our little Monkey. Love. |

Comments
Post a Comment