6 Months Already

Bennett is 6 months old today! I don't know how that happened. It seems like we brought him home last week. He went and got older behind my back!

His six month checkup went well and he passed with flying colors. He's still in the 95 percentile for weight (21 pounds, 12 ounces), but has moved back up to the 50 percentile for length (26 inches), so Baby Boy had a growth spurt recently. The doc is not concerned about his chubbiness or his head (he's still a little flat on the right side), so I'm not either.

Here he is in all his drippy greatness (the kid's a drooler, folks!) As you can see, his hair seems to be getting lighter.

Here's Daddy making him laugh. He's a sweet, good-natured baby. And we are thankful for that!

Comments

  1. Oh what a darling! (So glad I decided on the 9 month outfit!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts