New Toof!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have aaaaaaaaaa.......TOOTH!

I noticed last night while Ben was gnawing on my finger that there was a tooth that had finally cut through the gum on his lower front jaw. I'd love to be able to share a picture of it with you, but you'll just have to take my word for it right now. He just chews on your finger when you try to pry his mouth open.

Sooooo.....here are some other photos, just cause! Ironically, all of Zoe.

For the most part, taking pictures of Zoe means trying to distract her and make her pay attention all at the same time. Whether or not she understands she needs to stay in FRONT of the camera is not clear, but it can be a rather exhausting process, hence my expression in most of these. I am CONCENTRATING!



I include this one only because I think it is hilarious.

For the second time in her 2.5 years, Zoe fell asleep someplace other than her crib. What a sweetie.

Comments

  1. Wow! we KNEW there was a reason for all that noise! Does Zoe connect the dots that SHE had a first tooth too?
    Love the pics!!!! I especially love the pics of the inside of your nose.
    Tell thank you to Zoe for the picture of the rose. Thoughty Daddy for thinking she would like it. Love to all, Mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts