My Quotable Kid
A wonderful friend of mine - Jessica - gave me a book called My Quotable Kid. It's basically a journal for writing down all the crazy and hilarious things kids say. I've used it quite a bit in the last several months and thought I would share some of them for your amusement (and for posterity's sake in case the book ever gets lost!)
11/3/2011
Zoe: (to Bryce, our cat, who was meowing) "Use your words, Bryce."
-later-
Zoe: (about her quesadilla) "This is so much good."
11/8/2011
Zoe: (holding two strands of my newly washed hair): "Noodles!"
12/11/2011
Zoe: (watching a Doris Day/Gordon MacRae musical): "Mommy, they're singing AGAIN."
1/12/2012
Zoe: "Ben, tampons are not a toy."
1/31/2012
Zoe: (looking at some milk spilled on the floor): "Oh milk. I love it. I love it Daddy. It's pretty. I love it Daddy."
Jack: "That's weird."
Zoe: "Well, sorry!"
I'll keep 'em coming as the months go by...and Ben will be adding his own funny comments before we know it.
11/3/2011
Zoe: (to Bryce, our cat, who was meowing) "Use your words, Bryce."
-later-
Zoe: (about her quesadilla) "This is so much good."
11/8/2011
Zoe: (holding two strands of my newly washed hair): "Noodles!"
12/11/2011
Zoe: (watching a Doris Day/Gordon MacRae musical): "Mommy, they're singing AGAIN."
1/12/2012
Zoe: "Ben, tampons are not a toy."
1/31/2012
Zoe: (looking at some milk spilled on the floor): "Oh milk. I love it. I love it Daddy. It's pretty. I love it Daddy."
Jack: "That's weird."
Zoe: "Well, sorry!"
I'll keep 'em coming as the months go by...and Ben will be adding his own funny comments before we know it.

Yay! I love that the book is a hit!
ReplyDelete