Almost Two!
Zoe turns two in two days! I can't believe it. Who is this big girl?
Our dear friend Allison watches Zoe for us sometimes so that Jack can come with me to my baby doctor appointments. Allison and Zoe are fast friends! Here are some pix Allison took one day when she was babysitting Zoe:
Allison introduced her to football.
Phoebe standing watch in case Zoe wants to share her cereal.
She loves Phoebe's dog bed. It actually does look like her chair at home.
So sweet!
One big milestone we had last week was Zoe's first "professional" haircut. Mommy felt bad at how shaggy she was getting...and her bangs were in her eyes again. So off to the kids' haircut place we went. She did pretty good...
A "before" picture...
Not sure about this...
GET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR!
All done! Now she has a sweet little bob.
Post-traumatic stress seems to be waning...block therapy helps...
Overall I was pretty proud of how she did at the hair place. Hopefully next time it will be even easier on her.
Zoe's such a great kid - we are so lucky. I look at her every day and can't believe how much I love her. She's my best friend!
Our dear friend Allison watches Zoe for us sometimes so that Jack can come with me to my baby doctor appointments. Allison and Zoe are fast friends! Here are some pix Allison took one day when she was babysitting Zoe:
Allison introduced her to football.
Phoebe standing watch in case Zoe wants to share her cereal.
She loves Phoebe's dog bed. It actually does look like her chair at home.
So sweet!
One big milestone we had last week was Zoe's first "professional" haircut. Mommy felt bad at how shaggy she was getting...and her bangs were in her eyes again. So off to the kids' haircut place we went. She did pretty good...
A "before" picture...
Not sure about this...
GET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR!
All done! Now she has a sweet little bob.
Post-traumatic stress seems to be waning...block therapy helps...
Overall I was pretty proud of how she did at the hair place. Hopefully next time it will be even easier on her.
Zoe's such a great kid - we are so lucky. I look at her every day and can't believe how much I love her. She's my best friend!

Comments
Post a Comment