More 18 Month-Old Shenanigans
Some recent pics of our little ball of fire:
This is pretty much what she looks like most of the day. She doesn't slow down much.

As I am taking this picture, I am saying "Let go of the kitty's tail. Do not pull the kitty's tail. Let go..." And this is the look I get.

Daddy playing with a kitty puppet.

Zoe has stepped up her talking practice and now says these words pretty regularly along with the ones in the previous blog:
bubble
turtle
owl
uh-oh
wow
baby
the letters B, C, D, E, Z
sssss (this is her word for the letter S)
She's imitating us more and more and saying words after we say them.
Here Zoe lays hands on the vacuum to get it to come back to life...well, we do have a pastor in the family. Maybe she'll follow in her Neb Neb's footsteps.
Zoe has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Mommy is NOT looking forward to it. Zoe screams pretty much the whole time as soon as we walk in the door.
As many of you know, we are expecting Baby Bilbo #2, and he/she is about 14 weeks along. Mommy is finally feeling Not Horrible. Hooray!
This is pretty much what she looks like most of the day. She doesn't slow down much.
As I am taking this picture, I am saying "Let go of the kitty's tail. Do not pull the kitty's tail. Let go..." And this is the look I get.
Daddy playing with a kitty puppet.
Zoe has stepped up her talking practice and now says these words pretty regularly along with the ones in the previous blog:
bubble
turtle
owl
uh-oh
wow
baby
the letters B, C, D, E, Z
sssss (this is her word for the letter S)
She's imitating us more and more and saying words after we say them.
Here Zoe lays hands on the vacuum to get it to come back to life...well, we do have a pastor in the family. Maybe she'll follow in her Neb Neb's footsteps.
Zoe has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Mommy is NOT looking forward to it. Zoe screams pretty much the whole time as soon as we walk in the door.
As many of you know, we are expecting Baby Bilbo #2, and he/she is about 14 weeks along. Mommy is finally feeling Not Horrible. Hooray!

I didn't know you were expecting number two!! EEEE! Congratulations! Was this on facebook and I just missed it? I miss your LJ :( I am really excited for you and look forward to more blogging. I HOPE. :P
ReplyDeleteHi Kristi - no, I hadn't put this on Facebook. :)
ReplyDelete