November Zoe News - Part 2

Part Two!
Some more facts about Zoe's development at 14 months:

Zoe is getting the hang of the spoon; she picked it up pretty quickly, actually. I still have to help her scoop food onto the spoon in the bowl, but she gets it to and from her mouth just fine.



She's much more apt to eat stuff like the cereal if she can do it herself.


We have not learned to drink from a cup yet, but she's got the straw sippy cup down pat.


Here are some extremely unflattering photos of us (well, of me) from this morning, but I want to include them because I want proof that she used to sit calmly in Mommy's lap while she watches Super Why.

Well, once she quits squirming, she sits calmly.

She's never been very cuddly, so I am always grateful when she wants to sit with me.




She sits and rests her arm on my arm. It's very sweet.


Here's some photos from the other day when I took her to the McDonald's playground for the first time. She loved it.




More fun facts:

Zoe can crawl up the stairs - she's getting fast!

She's still in 12 month clothes, but is starting to outgrow a few of them. Thanks again for all the hand me downs, Dear Sisters! What would we do without you??? It's November and I have finally put away the summer outifts.

She has officially outgrown her bouncy toy/seat we used to put her in. Her feet more than touch the ground now and it's on the highest setting.

She's outgrown her car seat - it's time for a new one.

We're down to just one nap a day from about 12-2, and lately she has been having a really hard time going down. More teething, perhaps?

She's our favorite person in the whole world. As Jack said the other day, "I'm so glad we had her!"

Comments

Popular Posts