The Helper
Zoe has discovered the Tupperware drawers, and comes into the kitchen routinely to "help" me (when the baby gate is open, that is). I can't let her in when I am baking because the stove gets too hot, but during other tasks I let her come in and keep me company.



Yesterday was the first day that was temperate and nice the entire day since May - I think the high was around 82. Jack spent the day in the yard, and we put some shoes on the baby and walked her up and down the driveway and all around the back yard. She loved it. Now that the days aren't so hot, we will be spending a LOT more time with her outside. Plus, she can finally fit into her shoes!
Yesterday was the first day that was temperate and nice the entire day since May - I think the high was around 82. Jack spent the day in the yard, and we put some shoes on the baby and walked her up and down the driveway and all around the back yard. She loved it. Now that the days aren't so hot, we will be spending a LOT more time with her outside. Plus, she can finally fit into her shoes!

Wow- does she look like Jack in the first photo! She's growing so fast. The pitter patter of little feet looks like it's in full effect. :) Love you guys...miss you more. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's the best kind of 'help'! LOL! Love all the Tupperware all over the floor. Just wait until she's big enough to want to 'help' you cook!
ReplyDelete