Christmas in Texas - Part Four
While in Huntsville, Zoe and I went down to Lockhart to visit Great-Gran, Aunt Lora Lee, Aunt Linda and Uncle Larry. I had a lot of pictures from this visit, so I decided to make it a post of its own.
The day I drove down, it was 73 degrees outside when we left. Winter, schminter!
Gran, Zoe and Katheryn

Gran gave Zoe a Christmas bear.

Video of Gran, Zoe and the bear


Uncle Larry showed us pictures of his and Aunt Linda's trip to Idaho.

Aunt Linda and Zoe.

Gran surrounded by her gifts!

Zoe got a candy-cane bear from Aunt Lora Lee. She was interested in getting its feet in her mouth.

Then she was interested in getting into Aunt Lora Lee's purse.

Then she wanted to roll around on Gran's bed. There was a lot to look at!

A good time was had by all, and Zoe charmed everyone, as she tends to do. :)
The biggest blessing in our lives is our big, multi-faceted family. The love we receive is incalculable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The day I drove down, it was 73 degrees outside when we left. Winter, schminter!
Gran, Zoe and Katheryn
Gran gave Zoe a Christmas bear.
Video of Gran, Zoe and the bear
Uncle Larry showed us pictures of his and Aunt Linda's trip to Idaho.
Aunt Linda and Zoe.
Gran surrounded by her gifts!
Zoe got a candy-cane bear from Aunt Lora Lee. She was interested in getting its feet in her mouth.
Then she was interested in getting into Aunt Lora Lee's purse.
Then she wanted to roll around on Gran's bed. There was a lot to look at!
A good time was had by all, and Zoe charmed everyone, as she tends to do. :)
The biggest blessing in our lives is our big, multi-faceted family. The love we receive is incalculable. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments
Post a Comment