Christmas in Texas - Part Five
Jack II sent me the pictures from our trip out to Weatherford, so we wanted to be sure to post them here!
Big Daddy and Zoe. She's such a cutie when she grins.

Grandmommy and Dingo. Dingo was very scared of all of us, especially Jack. I guess no one told him that Jack is harmless! Dingo was about to warm up to me, but we left before we became friends. Next visit, perhaps.

Beautiful Lior and Zoe. Lior was home from school and made us yummy omelets. I think Zoe is intent on watching the Weather Channel in this photo. Understandable. It's hard to look away from the Weather Channel.

Jack II and Jack III on the horses. One day we will ride them without falling off!
Big Daddy and Zoe. She's such a cutie when she grins.

Grandmommy and Dingo. Dingo was very scared of all of us, especially Jack. I guess no one told him that Jack is harmless! Dingo was about to warm up to me, but we left before we became friends. Next visit, perhaps.

Beautiful Lior and Zoe. Lior was home from school and made us yummy omelets. I think Zoe is intent on watching the Weather Channel in this photo. Understandable. It's hard to look away from the Weather Channel.

Jack II and Jack III on the horses. One day we will ride them without falling off!

Comments
Post a Comment