Grandma Shirley's Visit
Grandma came to visit on the 10th and stayed for about ten days - we had a blast! It was so helpful to have someone here to take care of Zoe and help around the house. Mommy and Zoe were very sad to see her go. But we will see her again soon at Christmastime.
Zoe and Grandma!:


And more recent pictures from this week:
This is Zoe's Little Old Man impression.
"Back in my day we wore our pants up to our armpits and we LIKED it!"

Grandma gave Zoe a Halloween outfit that says "I Want My Mummy!"
Zoe is the only person I know who can pull off horizontal stripes.

All I can say is that this face she's making makes me laugh.
Zoe and Grandma!:
And more recent pictures from this week:
This is Zoe's Little Old Man impression.
"Back in my day we wore our pants up to our armpits and we LIKED it!"
Grandma gave Zoe a Halloween outfit that says "I Want My Mummy!"
Zoe is the only person I know who can pull off horizontal stripes.
All I can say is that this face she's making makes me laugh.

Comments
Post a Comment