We'll provide more updates and more pictures very soon. For now, just know the baby is healthy and beautiful, and Katheryn was amazing through it all. I'm very proud of both of them!
Jack and Kat, she is beautiful! Marla texted me at work with the news. So happy to hear about a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl! Y'all will be great and I know you will enjoy your bundle of cuteness! Can't wait for more pics :-) Love you! Allison and Marla
The pictures online are so beautiful, I'm trying very hard not to cry right now :). I love you both so much, and I can't wait to see you and meet your little bug!
OMG!! I am so happy for you both. I have not seen any updates anywhere else, so I thought I would check here.
ReplyDeleteLove ya Kat
XOXO
oh, hooray! Congratulations! She's beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteOHHHH she is beautiful! Congratulations you guys! <3!!
ReplyDelete~Sarah
OMG...the beauty of this sweet little baby girl! I am so happy for all of you. Can't wait to hear and see more!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all!!!
Lisa (aka az2tx)
Happy birthday to BGB, and a belated happy birthday to Katheryn!
ReplyDeletewe're so happy for all three of you...i'll print the pictures out and take them to Gran on thursday....love ya....GREAT Aunt Lora Lee
ReplyDeleteJack and Kat, she is beautiful! Marla texted me at work with the news. So happy to hear about a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl! Y'all will be great and I know you will enjoy your bundle of cuteness! Can't wait for more pics :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Allison and Marla
Oh! She is soooo beautiful! Look at that sweet face! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures online are so beautiful, I'm trying very hard not to cry right now :). I love you both so much, and I can't wait to see you and meet your little bug!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you! I think you will both make outstanding parents. Gorgeous Mom and child! Lots of love sent your way.
ReplyDeleteYIPEEEEEEEEEEEE! Welcome, Welcome! Grama loves you ALLLLLLLL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the warm wishes. more pics at:
ReplyDeletehttp://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn203/Coffeeshopboy/Baby%20Girl%20Bilbo/