Texas Trip, Part Two - Baby Party!
One of the first days I was in Texas, my family surprised me with a baby shower at a Mexican restaurant. We had a great time. There was chips and salsa, fabulous people, and a cake with the most icing you have ever see in your life. Seriously, it was more like an intricate icing sculpture with some cake attached underneath. Of course, BGB loved it.
Nana and Daniel and Sydney:

Opening Aunt Pauline's baby blanket she made us:

I was trying to show the cake but trying not to slide it onto the floor...:

Dad and I talk seriously about a serious topic. Because we are serious, serious people. Seriously. Oh wait, Serious is Pauline:

Sisters:

Dad, me, and BGB:

Pauline and me:

Kylie and Sydney:

Daniel, David, and Christine:

Me, Dad, Pauline, David, and Kylie:

Donna, me, Dad (who must be reacting to a comment from the Peanut Gallery):

Donna and I opening their gift to me; Dad got distracted; possibly by the Icing Cake:

Christine and I acting surprised by the curtains we picked out at Babies R Us that afternoon...I wondered why she bought them and then wouldn't let me have them...:

More ladybugs from Aunt Christine! I sense a theme.:

Speaking of ladybugs, we are closing in on finishing up our nursery. All that's left is to hopefully paint this weekend and then we can post pictures of the final product. Bodhi is in for a shock in 8 weeks, since he thinks this is his room, and is curious as to why we are working so hard to fix it up for him.
And finally, there is another name poll on the blog to the left of this post! We've come up with some new ideas, so be sure and cast your vote...we do this just because it's fun, ya'll. Hope you are having fun with us and our blog!
Nana and Daniel and Sydney:

Opening Aunt Pauline's baby blanket she made us:

I was trying to show the cake but trying not to slide it onto the floor...:

Dad and I talk seriously about a serious topic. Because we are serious, serious people. Seriously. Oh wait, Serious is Pauline:

Sisters:

Dad, me, and BGB:

Pauline and me:

Kylie and Sydney:

Daniel, David, and Christine:

Me, Dad, Pauline, David, and Kylie:

Donna, me, Dad (who must be reacting to a comment from the Peanut Gallery):

Donna and I opening their gift to me; Dad got distracted; possibly by the Icing Cake:

Christine and I acting surprised by the curtains we picked out at Babies R Us that afternoon...I wondered why she bought them and then wouldn't let me have them...:

More ladybugs from Aunt Christine! I sense a theme.:

Speaking of ladybugs, we are closing in on finishing up our nursery. All that's left is to hopefully paint this weekend and then we can post pictures of the final product. Bodhi is in for a shock in 8 weeks, since he thinks this is his room, and is curious as to why we are working so hard to fix it up for him.
And finally, there is another name poll on the blog to the left of this post! We've come up with some new ideas, so be sure and cast your vote...we do this just because it's fun, ya'll. Hope you are having fun with us and our blog!

Comments
Post a Comment