Texas Trip, Part One - Such Sqeezeable People
Being in Texas to visit family was wonderful in every way (we won't talk about the actual getting there and getting home, complete with delays, lost luggage, and winding up in Milwaukee. Nope, we won't talk about that. We'll stick our fingers in our ears and go LALALALALALA)
I got to spend quality time with everyone; as well as get into a pool at least 4 or 5 times. I may have wandered out and actually slept in the pool overnight, who knows. BGB had jet lag for two days but made up for it on the third with an all-night dance party.
Here's a picture of BGB in her swimsuit:

When I would get in the water, the suit billowed up around my neck. My niece Sydney would dive underwater with her goggles to get a close up look at the belly. Kylie was with us a lot of the time, too. Almost four years old and such a big girl!

Donna was very sweet and drove me to Lockhart to see Gran, where we ate AWESOME WHATABURGERS and tried not to wither from the intense heat. I think the car said it was 115 degrees or something crazy like that when we got back in that evening.
Gran:

My Uncle Larry and Aunt Linda:

My Aunt Lora Lee:

All of us:

I think they turned out pretty good...how cute is my grandmother??? I want to put her in my pocket.
And there was quality time to be spent with my nieces and nephew, who are getting SO BIG I can't believe it. These are beautiful children, aren't they? I love them so much. Somehow I don't have a picture of just me and Kylie, so someone please send me one that I can post!
Daniel:


My sister Christine, who is gorgeous; hence, the gorgeous children. Notice Banjo, World's Greatest Dog. I called him Buddy, or more often, Doggie. BanjoBuddyDoggie would follow me around and sit outside the bathroom and wait for me during every one of my 758 potty breaks a day.

Sydney:


Don't know how this got in there...
I got to spend quality time with everyone; as well as get into a pool at least 4 or 5 times. I may have wandered out and actually slept in the pool overnight, who knows. BGB had jet lag for two days but made up for it on the third with an all-night dance party.
Here's a picture of BGB in her swimsuit:
When I would get in the water, the suit billowed up around my neck. My niece Sydney would dive underwater with her goggles to get a close up look at the belly. Kylie was with us a lot of the time, too. Almost four years old and such a big girl!
Donna was very sweet and drove me to Lockhart to see Gran, where we ate AWESOME WHATABURGERS and tried not to wither from the intense heat. I think the car said it was 115 degrees or something crazy like that when we got back in that evening.
Gran:
My Uncle Larry and Aunt Linda:
My Aunt Lora Lee:
All of us:
I think they turned out pretty good...how cute is my grandmother??? I want to put her in my pocket.
And there was quality time to be spent with my nieces and nephew, who are getting SO BIG I can't believe it. These are beautiful children, aren't they? I love them so much. Somehow I don't have a picture of just me and Kylie, so someone please send me one that I can post!
Daniel:
My sister Christine, who is gorgeous; hence, the gorgeous children. Notice Banjo, World's Greatest Dog. I called him Buddy, or more often, Doggie. BanjoBuddyDoggie would follow me around and sit outside the bathroom and wait for me during every one of my 758 potty breaks a day.
Sydney:
Don't know how this got in there...

Oh my, how absolutely, adorably cute is BGB in her suit?! I literally shouted, "Oh, how cute!" when I saw it.
ReplyDeleteAnd your Gran is certainly very pocket-worthy.
thanks! :)
ReplyDelete