30 weeks, 4 Days - Ultrasound Report
We had our final ultrasound today - the placenta is now behaving and all is well.
They didn't spend much time with us, and BGB was being her usual shy Greta Garbo self, so we only got one picture that was very detailed:

She wouldn't hold her head still, nor would she budge from her sleeping spot. She does not like being poked and prodded! So most of the photos we got we extremely blurry.
This is a headshot from the left. Her fist is once again in a dramatic "Ay me!" pose across her forehead, hiding her right eye. Her left eye is closed. The umbilical cord is horizontal across her mouth. Look at those chubby cheeks!
The ultrasound tech said that she was upside down with her head directly on my bladder. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about going to the bathroom every ten minutes!
We actually saw her yawn while they were trying to get her to move (with her head so far down it was hard for them to find the placenta), and I can tell you with assurance that it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so in love with her and can't wait to meet her.
The ultrasound tech also said that there was a mass of wispy swirliness behind her head that was a huge mop of HAIR. Wish we could see what color it is. It may be the power of suggestion, but in the picture it sure looks like there's a huge cowlick on her forehead.
They didn't spend much time with us, and BGB was being her usual shy Greta Garbo self, so we only got one picture that was very detailed:

She wouldn't hold her head still, nor would she budge from her sleeping spot. She does not like being poked and prodded! So most of the photos we got we extremely blurry.
This is a headshot from the left. Her fist is once again in a dramatic "Ay me!" pose across her forehead, hiding her right eye. Her left eye is closed. The umbilical cord is horizontal across her mouth. Look at those chubby cheeks!
The ultrasound tech said that she was upside down with her head directly on my bladder. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about going to the bathroom every ten minutes!
We actually saw her yawn while they were trying to get her to move (with her head so far down it was hard for them to find the placenta), and I can tell you with assurance that it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so in love with her and can't wait to meet her.
The ultrasound tech also said that there was a mass of wispy swirliness behind her head that was a huge mop of HAIR. Wish we could see what color it is. It may be the power of suggestion, but in the picture it sure looks like there's a huge cowlick on her forehead.

Comments
Post a Comment