The Over-Achiever, Part Deux

Baby Girl Bilbo is indeed a prodigy - she shot her first film scene this morning!

A friend who makes videos and film in town is writing a spin-off series for one of his supporting characters in the popular Chad Vader video series, and wrote a scene specifically for a pregnant woman so that they could use me. This was nice of him, considering that they had asked me to audition for a large role in Season Two of Chad Vader, but I couldn't do it because I had just found out I was pregnant (the character was a love interest for Chad, and definitely not with child). So I was pleased to jump in when called.

Baby Girl was a pro - she knew all her lines, and she didn't complain or ask for only the green M&Ms in her dressing room. I was so proud! She'll be in the credits. I'll post the video when they send it to me.

Now we're off to wait by the phone for when Steven Spielberg calls. ("Saving Private Baby"; or "Schindler's Baby Registry List"; or "E.T. (The Extra-Baby)"; or "Jaws" - a documentary about breastfeeding.)

Comments

Popular Posts