Smile For The Camera

I am sure I am biased, but Baby Girl is so beautiful. Most of the pictures we got this time are in 3-D.

Here she is, from the neck up. Her ear is on the left. Her jawline is gorgeous. I think she might have Daddy's full lips. If so, that's one thing I can mark off my "I hope she gets..." list! Of course, she will not look so old in another four months - right now she has very little "brown fat" and isn't filled out at all. She looks more like a young woman than a little baby in this picture.


Now she's looking down; same angle, and you can see her trying to cover her face with her hand. She spent the whole session trying to hide her face. Ultrasounds are not her favorite. I imagine we were interrupting her nap.


From the side (this is the right side of her face). To me it looks as if she is smiling. Again with the hand/arm in front of the face.


Now this one cracks me up - this is the same "Ay me!" pose she's had in every ultrasound, with her hand against her forehead. Drama queen!


And two more conventional black and white ultrasound pics - both profiles of her left side. She looks more like a baby here. Or like Hitchcock's caricature profile. Or a side view of Harold and the Purple Crayon.



Hitchcock:


Harold and the Purple Crayon:



See the resemblance??

She's kicking me - she must not see it. :)
It's okay, Baby Girl, you're more beautiful than that!

Comments

Popular Posts