to be or not to be...a girl...or a boy...
Three weeks ago I dreamed we had a little boy. Then last night I dreamed we went in for the 20 week ultrasound, and it was a girl.
So I guess we won't be able to rely on "pregnancy intuition" for this one! April 17th is the big day. I'm really looking forward to it. We don't want to decorate based on gender (I'm actually drawn to mostly green colors...oh deliver me from an all-pink nursery!), and which gender is not important to us; but in a situation where you want to know someone very badly, you'll take what you can get! If knowing the sex of our baby is all we can know for the next five months, then we'll take it.
We'll also be able to narrow down our name choices. Knowing the gender takes away half the lists! Because trust me, we'd never be able to choose a name from both lists and take them into the delivery room. We can barely decide what we want to eat every night.
So I guess we won't be able to rely on "pregnancy intuition" for this one! April 17th is the big day. I'm really looking forward to it. We don't want to decorate based on gender (I'm actually drawn to mostly green colors...oh deliver me from an all-pink nursery!), and which gender is not important to us; but in a situation where you want to know someone very badly, you'll take what you can get! If knowing the sex of our baby is all we can know for the next five months, then we'll take it.
We'll also be able to narrow down our name choices. Knowing the gender takes away half the lists! Because trust me, we'd never be able to choose a name from both lists and take them into the delivery room. We can barely decide what we want to eat every night.

Comments
Post a Comment