Things Are Bustin' Out All Over
I opened my play - A Midsummer Night's Dream - on Friday. Though in my head I sounded like a cranky frog, I managed to get through the weekend on about 75% of vocal capacity. Hopefully by our next show (a high school matinee at 10 a.m. Tuesday morning - eep!), things will be back to normal. My immune system may be ignoring me, but my doctor is not. She prescribed me some Azythromycin, which has been an unbelievable help.
I do enjoy the fact that our Peanut is doing a play with me: our first Mommy-Baby activity! Don't worry Peanut, Mommy won't always be speaking so loudly or running around onstage like a maniac. It's all for the show.
I'm still not visibly pregnant in my opinion (other than the Wonder Woman boobs), but certain clothes have definitely become more comfortable than others. I can't wear my jeans anymore without undoing the buttons as soon as I sit down. It's not that the buttons won't reach; it's just uncomfortable. It always feels like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner.
Unfortunately, my costumes for Midsummer, which were begun about two months ago, are now feeling awfully tight. My last dress, a purple evening gown, has split the zipper twice in a week. Sorry, costumers. But there was no extra room built into the dresses, so I guess it's inevitable. Let's hope it doesn't happen onstage, hm?
I do enjoy the fact that our Peanut is doing a play with me: our first Mommy-Baby activity! Don't worry Peanut, Mommy won't always be speaking so loudly or running around onstage like a maniac. It's all for the show.
I'm still not visibly pregnant in my opinion (other than the Wonder Woman boobs), but certain clothes have definitely become more comfortable than others. I can't wear my jeans anymore without undoing the buttons as soon as I sit down. It's not that the buttons won't reach; it's just uncomfortable. It always feels like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner.
Unfortunately, my costumes for Midsummer, which were begun about two months ago, are now feeling awfully tight. My last dress, a purple evening gown, has split the zipper twice in a week. Sorry, costumers. But there was no extra room built into the dresses, so I guess it's inevitable. Let's hope it doesn't happen onstage, hm?

Comments
Post a Comment