Introduction
So, she's having a baby! Or rather, we are having a baby.
Welcome readers (and especially our family and friends). I've created this blog to document the daily discoveries and experiences my wife and I have shared, and will share, as we count down the days until our new little person arrives and beyond.
I don't profess to possess any great wisdom where babies or children are concerned (in fact I have none), but I thought this would be a great way share with our families, just what we're experiencing on a daily basis and keep everyone up-to-date as to how things are progressing, how we're feeling, and what we're up to. This blog is mostly intended to keep our immediate family informed since they are all a great distance away (more on that later), but if others should find it informative, entertaining, or even mildly amusing then all the better.

Comments
Post a Comment